Application for a Marriage Certificate
1. Please contact the Consulate-General at (02) 9241 2542 to make an appointment
2. Documents required by the couple for an application are as follows:
- a Passport and a copy
- a copy of Thai National ID Card
- a copy of Thai House Registration
- a Divorce Certificate (if applicable)
- a Single Status Certificate which may be obtained from the District Offices.
In the case that the bride or groom is a non-Thai, a copy of a passport and a Single Status Certificate must be submitted.
3. Two witnesses must be present during the lodgment of the application with their Thai National ID Card or Passport together with a copy
Fee: Free of charge
Processing time: 7 working days